View Our Available Positions Below
Looking Forward to Hearing From You!
Job Opening: Junk Removal Technician
Part-time jobs don’t have to be dull or boring! If you’re seeking part-time employment (that could easily lead to full time) that is exciting, physically active, and during normal daytime hours, then this may be the company for you! Also enjoy the benefits of consistently meeting new people, receiving cash tips, and finding hidden treasures!
It’s Haul Good is a local hauling and junk removal company servicing the Northern Virginia area. Our company is growing rapidly, and we are looking for exceptional people to grow with us! We are searching for a great candidate to fill one of our Junk Removal Technician positions. The job description is as follows:
- Removing unwanted belongings from clients homes.
- Loading/unloading of items often exceeding 100+ lbs from trucks and trailers.
- Creating an extraordinary client experience through outstanding customer service and attention to detail.
- Daily upkeep and procurement of equipment.
- Working with team members to ensure safe and pleasant work environment.
- Occasional hand-demolition of wood, metal, and other solid structures.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Part-time availability during the daytime hours of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Prior work experience in the field of manual labor (required).
- Positive, encouraging attitude towards yourself and others.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Punctual (required).
- Ability to work independently and especially as a part of a unified team.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with others.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds independently (required).
- Fluent in english (required).
If you fit this description, we would love to hear from you! It’s important to note that we are actively seeking individuals who are ambitious and seeking the opportunity for advancement within their next job or career, as we are always looking for exceptional people to grow with our team.
Before applying, please make sure you have a valid form of state or government issued identification, as well as a valid social security card. **** Active drivers license is a necessity!****
We look forward to hearing from you.